Creation: April 01, 2019
Updated: April 1, 2019
- Robin Sloan’s Year of the Meteor
- Warren Ellis’ Orbital Operations
- Ben Falk’s Cleaning the Glass
- Ben Thompson’s Stratechery
- Dave Pell’s NextDraft
- Craig Mod’s Ridgeline
- Craig Mod’s Roden
These are text sources that come to me through RSS or e-Mail (maybe magazines will be added back if I get back into the flow of reading some/any).
These are appointment reading. The goal is to throw away all other sources and limit myself to just these (My RSS reader is well over 100 sources).
I’m on the lookout for some other sources to include that are not too frequent, have smart writing, and cover other topics.
If I can find one place for smart, non-exaggeratted political writing, that also isn’t a publication pumping out twenty pieces a day, but more along the lines of Stratechery for US political news, I’ll make the jump and cut everything else out, but right now I rely on Vox, Axios, and others to stay informed.
- Dan Frommer’s New Consumer (considering subscribing, but $200 a year without a monthly option is tough.)
- Patrick Tanguay’s Sentiers (I read subscribe to the free email, and read occasionally.)
- Patrick Tanguay’s Sentiers @ Work (don’t remember the cost, but given I don’t keep up with the free Sentiers, this is a no-go for now.)
- Jason Kottke (still read, but I don’t devour it like I used to.)
- Austin Kleon (Ditto Kottke.)
Next: //190401// Listening: anger
Previous: //190401// Journal: more album thoughts
Posts tagged “reference”
Posts tagged “critical”