A Sunday Morning
January 27, 2019
- Got up early enough, awoken by BW asking for breakfast.
- Made some espresso and did a little bit of reading as a start a new book, The Slow Regard of Silent Things.
- Tried to go for a decent walk, but the cold is real right now.
- Spent a fair amount of time cleaning this morning. Did some vacuuming and dishes to get myself in a productive mood.
- Another twenty minute mediation session. Focus was lost quite a bit but I still feel pretty positive about those minutes.
- Haven’t got on the Peloton yet today. Planning to after lunch.
- Feel like I’ve lost a lost of time somehow already this morning. Looking back on it, I didn’t do a great job keeping track and making good use of time.
Next: Rest of the Weekend
Posts tagged “morning”